Best technology and service
Technology to replace water and reduce energy consumption
UV hardening dyeing method
Upgraded horizontal dyeing equipment
Advantages of UV Hardening Dyeing
- Sophos is the only one in the world to dye the original directly.
- Compared to dyeing raw silk (preferring) and dyeing of fabric (afternoon) in terms of productivity, there is a limit in terms of limiting chromosomes.
- Currently, the ratio of sun salt to pepper is 3:7 and the use of sun salt in shoes etc. is increasing. Adidas, Nike appreciates Sophos' skills.
- Although the production cost of salt is about 30% higher than that of salt, overall cost is lower when considering ease of processing etc.
- In case of Taekwang, the saline solution is dominant, so it is highly possible to tie it up
Differences from traditional methods of using no chromosomes and vapors
- Do not use water and steam
- No water waste and air pollution (the best environmental pollution control technology)
- No dyeing required
- Energy savings of more than 90% compared to traditional dyeing methods
- Can dye all kinds of fiber
- Conventional non-dyeing fiber : Aramid, UHMWPE, Carbon fiber, Glass fiber, PBO, PBI etc.
- General fiber: Polyester, Nylon, cotton, wool, rayon, acrylic, acetate etc.
- No dripping in the wash (4-5class : washing, hot ironing, friction, light, etc)
SOFOS UV hardening dyeing can also be postprocessed.
Anti-static / flame retardant / anti-bacterial / water treatment / UV protection / etc.